Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...
Assalamualaikum to all my readers...
Miss my words? Or miss me. Aha ha. You guys should be lie. I know that i'm not the 'person' that can make people miss me. Ahaha. Just kidding. If you guys wanna miss me go ahead. BUT! Only three second. Ahha! Just kidding. Okay! What i wanna shared with you guys is all about my life being a Steadfastian's members. My life, my memorable moment, my journey, my not so called a 'heart feeling' and the 'happiness' is all begin here. Aigoo. I'm not a good person in writing a story. Especially in (English). This is because I love to use my mother tongue language. Where here, I'm proud to be a Malaysian. Cewwah!! ^^,
Feel like don't want to say a word more. Just let the picture tell a story. A journey of a not so 'hardcore' life being bullied by all the committees. Wanna know the committees? All the MAN IN BLUE was the bulliest in this era. The top 'hardcore' bullying team. Aha ha. I'm just kidding guys. No heart feeling okay? Seriously, I'm really enjoy the journey of the 'hardcore' day being bullied by you guys in BLUE SHIRTS.
Ehem! Better watch out guys. Yes! You're the bullier now. But the day after, I will be the very 'nice' bullier to you guys. Am I? Nope. Coz I'm very nice person. Right? Ngee~
Let us enjoy the pictures. Smile.....1....2....3....CLICK!
And when WE become a MAFIA, the bullying team (committees) been bullied by US!
1. Bullier A
***********
2. Bullier B
***********
3. Bullier C
4. Bullier D
************
5. Bullier E
Due to several factors, other 'bullier' pictures cannot be upload.



No comments:
Post a Comment