1. If you can be an animal, what will u be? Why?
I wanna be bird that can fly freely at the sky..but birdhunter will kill me..
no..no..no.. i wanna be human being..
2. If you robbed a bank, what do you want to do with the money?
Rob?Uish..this question..no..no..no..i don't wanna rob a bank..but i wanna rob...ehm..ehm..*wink*
3. If you can teleport yourself anywhere in the world, where do you want to be? why?
I want to teleport myself to my home sweet home..because i miss my family..we're happy family..lalala..
4. If you can only kill one person in this world, who is the person? why?
I don't want kill anyone..its cruel..cruel..cruel..right upin ipin?right..right..right..
5. If you can choose either to have more than 24 hours a day or can live more than 100 years, what is your choice? why?
Don't know how to answer..because i would never have a choice to choose..right?
6. If you can date celebrities, who is that person? why?
Celebrities?erm..don't know la..
7. If you can only have 1 thing in this world, what should that be? Why?
I don't want only one thing..i want many thing..can? because..i want more..i want more..
i want chipsmore..=)
8. i want to tag.....
I don't want tag anyone..because me myself don't like tag..so, why should i do thing that i don't like to others right?huhu..
Nur: Sori..Banyak jawapan yang entah pape..tak tau la nak jawab tag..
No comments:
Post a Comment