Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..
Assalamualaikum buat semua pembaca..
Sesungguhnya saya sangat gembira pada hari ini. Hehe. Too many good things happened. today. I LOVE it! Yay!! Apa agaknya? Jom kita cerita satu demi satu. Okay, seperti biasa my class start at 10.00AM today. Up till 4.50 PM. Owh. Sebut tentang jadual kelas, i don't update about it yet. Later i will do kay? Don't worry guys. Be happy when you're with me. Alhamdulillah, semua yang berlaku hari ini baik-baik aja. And i like it so much. During the class, got a bonus mark for answering the question. Alhamdulillah.. I love this lecturer. He was so kind to his students. Thanks sir. We all love you. Hehe. Who is he? Cannot tell here la. Top secret!
After finish my class (got a replacement class for today untill 5.30 PM), then straightly go to my part-time workplace as a cyber cafe operator. Guess what? I got my salary today. Alhamdulillah... Anyone that i owe you guys a promise, please ask me to keep my promise kay? Ahha! I 'smell' like someone gonna reach me already. Ngee. Don't worry guys, i will keep my promise.
At night, I went to University Sports Carnival closing ceremony. I went there with my friend, Fida and later then meet with Ibu Hamas. Really enjoy the program. Alhamdulillah.. There was a lucky draw and guess what you will got? A handphone! Oh NO! I wish that i was the lucky person that night. But i won't be like that. Huh! I'm not lucky at all. Huhu. Thanks guys (Fida n Fara a.k.a Ibu Hamas) for such a wonderful night we had fun together. The more we spend time together, the more we will remember the moment later.(Waa..touching. Sob.Sob.Sob. Coz both of them gonna leave me by the end of this semester. No! I won't allow that happen. Huhu..)
That's all the news that update straightly from my room. My lovely and wonderful room. Hehe. Later on i will share with you guys about my so LOVELY room. Hehe. For now, keep it as a top secret. Deal? Kay, good! Feels different coz i'm using 'not so mother tongue language' for this entry. No more on sastera thing and so on. Kay, for next update i will use back sastera thing. Eheh!
Nur: Love one but be two. Love two but be three. Love all but be one. ^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment