Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..
Assalamualaikum to all readers..
Sungguh aku tak percaya begini akhirnya.
But, it is not that easy to forget. Even I always said that to forgive is to forget, but the truth, I can really make it real. So that, I should agree with the said that 'To forgive is just to forgive but not to forget'
Mengapa ada derita bila bahagia tercipta
Mengapa ada sang hitam bila sang putih menyenangkan
Somehow, I wish that i could reach the sky
Somehow, I wish that i could sink deep in the sea
Somehow, I wish I could forget after I had forgive
But, it is not that easy to forget. Even I always said that to forgive is to forget, but the truth, I can really make it real. So that, I should agree with the said that 'To forgive is just to forgive but not to forget'
Ahha! That was just an introduction, Kata Jawanya (refer to my sayang Cik Faradila Mohd Hamdan) 'muqaddimah'. Oh Ya! Sayang, malam tadi I pengsan after Isya'. Tak sedar mesejin kamu. Ngee~
Alhamdulillah, praise to Allah, because of his Will i have reach this stage. If turn back to four years back (the moment that i really want to forget), if I don't have all the support that I really need at that time, I'm not the person that all of you see me now. Me myself can't believe it, I CAN REALLY MAKE IT. The simple formula is 'Don't ever wish to give up' This is because, we really don't know, how our journey of life will be either full with joy and happiness or sadness (hopefully not)
Semalam kalau bukan kerana adik aku call, memang aku tak ingat result dah keluar. Walhal, pagi time adik aku hantar gie tempat kerja, aku yang cakap result keluar hari ini. Mana taknya, busy kot kat office tue. Konon-konon aku pekerja yang berdedikasi la kan. Apapun, aku sangat enjoy dengan surrounding tempat aku bekerja. Thanks to all akak-akak yang tak putus-putus memberi tunjuk ajar pada aku.
Berbalik pada cerita tadi. Sudahnya dalam pukul 5.35 petang baru aku check result. Alhamdulillah. As expected. Apabila kita telah berusaha, pasti akan ada hasilnya. Then, aku gitau my mama and my abah. They were both happy with me. I've push myself to make a things that myself always think impossible to become possible. When there is a will there will be the way.
For next sem, the last ever sem for my undergraduate year, let be POSITIVE and 'SEMANGAT!', even tiada teman di sisi yang selalu bersama-sama selama ini. InsyaAllah, Allah pasti akan menolong hambaNya yang berkemahuan dan berusaha untuk berjaya. Mari menuju KEJAYAAN! Ayuh!
Nur: Tahniah! Buat kamu, kamu, kamu dan aku. ^^,

No comments:
Post a Comment