Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...
Alhamdulillah.
Alhamdulillah.
Alhamdulillah.
I've got the prize from IKIM.fm. Pssst.. My unplanned action lead me to win the prize. Ngee~ Out of sudden, I call IKIM.fm and answer the question. Ahha! I can't really recalled what are the questions but I gave the answer G.A.T.H.E.R + Portrait. I can only recalled that DJ Nazri gave a 2nd question: _____ is sculpture represent of a person...bla..bla.. which lead the answer to PORTRAIT.
Previous person had given a correct answers. But due to DJ Nazri 'try n test' him and suddenly the person change his answer for the second question. Then, out of sudden, I dial the IKIM.fm number and gotcha! I'm succeed to get their line. When I recalled back, Aigoo.. Lucky me that no ONE from my friends listen to the radio. If not, I'll and I'm need to .........Uwaaa..... Shy T__T.
Gather-gather. I don't even remember that out of sudden I'm said it out and DJ Nazri laugh. Oh! So shameful. I can feel that if I'm in front of the crowd saying that, my face will turn RED. [cover with blanket]
Alright, that's all. Enough for the shameful moment [but sweet=p] and let us change our mood. The happiest moment, here we go! When I reach home on Friday, mama told me that abah said I got parcel to be collected. Due to nobody present at my house during that Friday afternoon, I need to collect the parcel in 2 weeks time. No! Lucky me, alhamdulillah I take leave on Monday and can collect by myself. And then, here we go! Went to the post office and collect it.
Tadaaaa.....
Maher Zain new album with title 'Forgive Me' ^___^
This is my second winning with IKIM.fm. Previously the question is about prophet Muhammad s.a.w. history. And I win a CD also.
Errr... mana pie tah CD tu. Dolu-dolu masa balik umah Tok Pahang dok dengaq. La ni taktau mana pie. Dok ada kat mana cheq tak tau. Ngee~
Nur: Yuhuuu.... Let's listen to the Maher Zain's song. *Big grin ^______^*

No comments:
Post a Comment