Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..
Assalamualaikum to all readers..
It's really hurts inside. The feeling that i can't explain how. That i can't say it out loud. I really hate this feeling. Please, let me understand what you want to say. I'm really couldn't understand what you are saying about. I don't want to say so. But you've force me to do so. Do I need to apologize about things that i never do? Do I have to say that 'I'm sorry' for the things that i don't even think to do? Please, don't force me to say the words that i hate the most when i never do such things. I wish that i won't say but i really mean that you're hurting me the way you force me more and more. Couldn't you understand what i want to say for a moment? You won't right?
A moment that I really don't want to remember anymore. A moment that you make me look like a 'fool' that even don't know what she is talking about. Am I the one that you can make fun with? Please, don't ever think that you can hurt me more after this. Never! Because i've already buried a moment that we had deep inside the sea. I've thrown it away. Far away. I never remember such things. Never! I will forget about you forever. Should i thank you about this? Should I? I won't have such think in my mind. Because you're the one that make behave this way. I wil forgive and forget you forever.
Nur: A Moment to Forget..Forever~ ~

No comments:
Post a Comment