18 September 2010

Don't Read! I'm READ myself..

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..

Aku tak tahu kenapa dan kenapa, 'rasa' itu menjengah kembali. Oh! I'm really hate this kind of me. Can I just be myself and don't even bother what other peoples said? Really, it does not about what people said that I care so much but it is about what I think that I care too much.

"Sesungguhnya dengan mengingati Allah, hati yang resah gelisah akan kembali tenang."

Otak ni dah berselirat dan berserabut dengan macam-macam. And suddenly I feel LOST. Really this was just not like me. Sukar untuk buat keputusan. Just a simple matter that I make it complicated. What happened to me actually? What are in my mind? 

If me myself cannot answered the question, will others know what to say? CONFUSED. 

You guys out there, why bother about me and why do you said that you care about me? Just leave me alone! Really, leave me alone was not a solution for my matters and problems. Do I only have a problem? You guys don't have it? Must kidding me if no one haven't face any problems.

Tiba-tiba aku rasa LOST. Lost sense of.....??

This was really like me. When I'm stressed, I throw out all things OUT. 

Ini memang aku. Bila aku tengah serabut dan serabai habis semua benda aku nak luahkan. Thanks coz aku ada Seindah Bicara Kasih yang boleh jadi tempat aku nak luahkan apa saja tanpa perlu risau apa orang kata. Again 'apa orang kata'. Tired of this word.

Aku rasa aku perlu cari titik tolak untuk usir rasa 'Lost' itu pergi sebelum parah. Come on! Only less than 2 months left. Aku perlu tetapkan hala tuju dan matlamat aku. Bukan baru nak tetapkan, tapi teguh dengan pendirian aku. 

I need support from all of you guys. Do help me. Be with me whenever I am in need. Be my listener. Be my friends. And be my SOUL. Hidup untuk terus menikmati apa erti hidup. Bukan untuk mengeluh kehidupan. Tapi mengolah kehidupan dan melakar kanvas-kanvas kosong itu menjadi corak pelangi yang indah. 

Nur: Away to READ myself...

I wanna be a butterfly that freely fly


No comments: